
I surprised Greg the other day by finding a baby-sitter for Saturday night. That meant I also got the most say in what we did on our date (I usually do anyways I think). I decided it was time to go to the Thai restaurant on our local Main street and see a movie at the $1.50 theater a block away from there. It was such a nice evening. The movie, Dan in Real Life, was great and the food was delicious, lots of curry. We got home a little earlier than I expected but Annie was already in bed and our baby-sitter Karli was reading a book to 2 calm and happy boys. She said they were all great and even helped her with a school assignment. I was so impressed with their pictures, and the boys were a little sad to part with them, so I took a picture. Go Main Street!
5 comments:
Nathan and Ryan - what beautiful pictures - you are great artists! the colors are so bright!! love Nana
Hmm, I seem to remember it was I who picked the Thai restaurant for our dining location... are you not quite telling the whole truth here babe :)
I drive by that place often and wonder if it is good, maybe I'll have to go there now!
Oops, nevermind. I remember I said something like, "I want something like Indian food." and you thought of the Thai place.
Hi Emily! I haven't looked at your blog forever, and I love being able to read through all your new posts. You're so cute! And thanks for the great date idea. I have been planning to go on a date with my husband tomorrow night but I wasn't sure what to do, and I really want to try that restaurant now! I hope Dan in Real Life is still playing, because I really really want to see that, too. Do you mind if I add you to my friends list on my blog?
Post a Comment