Friday, February 29, 2008

Egg Waffles

Yesterday Greg made waffles for breakfast and our sick little Ryan decided that he wanted eggs instead. Usually we don't go to any special lengths to feed our children what they want, but when they are really sick it is hard to say no. Greg decided to try an egg in the waffle maker and it worked great. So, this morning Greg was all excited to make breakfast again (as was I to let him) and he made us all egg omelets in the waffle maker. I love how creative Greg is. He is an amazing story teller and has a hard time leaving the boys' room at night without telling at least 1 story. The boys love it and even Annie is learning to enjoy daddy's stories. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband who helps with the food, the kids (especially when they are sick), and be so willing to let me get out of the house so much in the evenings. I love you Greg!

No comments: