Over the next couple days there are 3 birthdays between our 2 families-my dad, my sister-in-law and my niece. We just wanted to share some love since we live so far away (from 2 of them at least). I learned how to crochet about 6 months after my little niece, Ashley, was born and have made blankets for my sibling's kids since, but she never received one. I thought that it was about time (she is turning 3) and hopefully it has arrived for her to open on the her special day. It is bright and colorful but she is a energetic little girl and I thought it would compliment her perfectly, I hope I was right. We love you all!

4 comments:
Thanks for the birthday song!!
Could you give me crocheting lessons because I STINK! It looks awesome:)
It turned out beautifully!!! Count me in with Anniebanannie -- I need crochetting lessons too!
Tara B,
that blanket rules! i LOVE that, and i'm sure your niece does as well. what kid wouldn't?
Post a Comment