

For over a year I have been growing my hair out for Greg (Why do men like long hair?) and I have not enjoyed it much. I have tried to do things with it, but many a day it would be in a ponytail. Last week Greg was looking through some old pictures of me and decided that I really did look great with short hair. I was so thankful he finally realized this and made an appointment right away. Thanks to my neighbor Jaci I feel like a new me. Hopefully I will be able to style it as nice as she did. I really do love having short hair again, it makes me happy.
11 comments:
I love the new haircut, it looks great on you. Did you highlight it as well?
Emily, hey your before and after looks awesome! I'm so glad we got to do something totally different! So my mother in law loved your hair so much we did hers like yours. She looks so cute too. If you want to make my bread recipe let me know and I'll get you some raisin juice. You can't buy it in Utah but I can give you enough for a couple batches, and hopefully I can do something about getting it sold here!
Cute, I remember when you cut your hair short last time too. I wish I was feeling as brave. It looks fabulous on ya.
Looks really cute, You really do look good with short hair (and with long but I like it short)
looks great honey!! love mom
Oh you look so hot! I love the new do! I just love changing hair styles and color!!
It is so cute! It makes you look SASSY!!
you look DARLING!!! seems like everybody's getting spring fever and cutting off their hair. i might not be far behind, especially if i could be guaranteed it would look as cute as yours.
Sassy Em. You always were a short haired girl!
Love the haircut! I just scheduled an appointment for tomorrow morning to get my hair chopped short again. I have a similar situation with my husband, only Justin still will not admit that I look better with short hair. I get SO tired of pony tails though, and I'm not willing to spend the time it takes to make my long hair look like it was "on purpose" every morning. Hopefully Justin won't freak out too much when he sees my new "do" tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Emily!!!! SO sosososo cute! I love it. When I waved and drove past you this morning I saw something different. I agree you do look sassy!
Post a Comment