Annabelle--you and Xander and going to have SO much fun. He loves watermelon too--but we stripe him down, if we can, first. ;)
I love the tie-dyed t-shirts!!! We have so many of them. So cute!
I LOVE THE PICTURE!!! She has such a cute personality
We call those shirts "memory shirts". And boy do we ever have a lot of memories of all the stuff we've eaten. :-) She's a cutie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Annabelle--you and Xander and going to have SO much fun. He loves watermelon too--but we stripe him down, if we can, first. ;)
I love the tie-dyed t-shirts!!! We have so many of them. So cute!
I LOVE THE PICTURE!!! She has such a cute personality
We call those shirts "memory shirts". And boy do we ever have a lot of memories of all the stuff we've eaten. :-) She's a cutie!
Post a Comment