Monday, September 8, 2008

For you, Grandma Bev

We had a wonderful Sunday morning and afternoon. The boys got up and somehow decided they would start doing puzzles instead of wake us up or fight. One thing led to another and by 9 that night we had completed 13 puzzles, more than 1400 pieces. Greg and I mostly did the 2 big ones, but the boys and even Annie helped with all of the others. We went and visited with Grandma Bev that night and I wish I would have thought to take a picture of her downstairs "Puzzle Room." She has completed many, many puzzles and has them glued together and mounted on the walls. She has one room completely covered in them (I will have to go there soon and get a picture to prove it). Some of the puzzles are REALLY old and cool looking (think 70s orange and green). The kids LOVE to go down there and Nathan wishes that we could mount some of our puzzles onto walls-maybe to the playroom someday. It was a lot of fun working together to create so many pictures, and though Nate thinks we did as many as Grandma Bev, we are far from coming close, but maybe someday.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love puzzles but they always seem to get torn apart befor I can finish them. Maybe I will need to get one of those puzzle rolls that I can roll up the puzzle when I am not working on it. Looks like alot of fun!! I have some really cute disney ones that are really fun it you guys want to borrow them one day!