Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lazy Labor Day


I guess I can't really say we were lazy, but we didn't have our annual family party at our house (thanks to my handing that over to Greg to plan, and he didn't), so I didn't have to entertain anyone but my little family. We did relax though and just enjoyed being home together. We played some Wii, saw Kung Fu Panda at the dollar movie (word to the wise, 15 minutes before is not enough time to get 5 seats together), taught Ry how to ride a 2-wheeler, did some science experiments and some gymnastics. The kids were all impressed by daddy's skills and tried to imitate. We also did a couple family relays and it was fun to work together toward something. I am not sure the kids all got it, but we will try it again soon.

Oh yeah, did I mention we had a HUGE storm in the morning and yes, that IS snow on the mountain!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

That sounds like fun!! Jake had to work so I was alone :( What a really fun day.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the phone call - i'll still check that place out when we are ready to buy. looks like you guys had fun over the holiday!

Fiddlefish said...

Lazy Labor Day? I had to laugh when I saw the headstands in the front yard. You guys are hilarious!

Tara