Friday, January 30, 2009

If I Clean it, He Will Build


That is my hope at least. Greg and I have been talking about finishing off our basement for awhile and his newest excuse is that the room is too messy (I should have taken a before picture but this was taken last year). The last two days I have been lifting and pushing to remove that excuse. I am happy to say that Greg called his dad (a pro at construction) to come and give him some direction and he is coming tonight. I don't know how long it will take or how much it will cost, but I now see an end in sight and I am thrilled.

We have this computer desk that is in GREAT shape that anyone can have. We will take it to DI (along with 3 old mattresses and 1 old box spring) if we don't get any one wanting it.

5 comments:

Christina said...

awesome! what are your plans for the space?

Webster Family said...

How exciting! Now is the time with the economy so low and everything on sale!! ENJOY!!

Fiddlefish said...

You must have read the book _Hidden Treasures_ by Leslie Householder. :) You are applying the principles just right! Can't wait to see...

Tara Ann said...

Hooray! Good thinking Emily. I can't wait to see the finished project!

Whitney said...

How exciting! If you find any good deals on supplies, or a better deal if you can buy in bulk we'll go in on it with you. Let us know.