


We took hold of the few hours of sunshine on Friday and headed to a nearby park. You wouldn't think you could find such an outdoorsy place in the suburbs, but since Tomie grew up right next to this one we were lucky to not have to drive too far to feel like we were up in the mountains. Erin and her boys came too so we had 9 kids romping around the trails and feeding the ducks. The weather was perfect and all the kids seemed to get along as we hiked and played. I took a lot more pictures but these were the cream of the crop.



3 comments:
How fun! I love all of the blondie boys with shaved heads...so cute!
Hey I think I've been there. Tomie must have grown up by me :)
We just discovered this park last weekend and took the kids fishing. It's a great place!
Post a Comment