Summer is here and we have been enjoying the sunny weather, and getting some color back onto our skin!

On Saturday Greg got to coach Nathan's soccer team. He did it a couple years ago, and still refers to it as "herding sheep." Personally I think these almost 2nd graders are much better than the kindergartens from before.


On Tuesday we had a fun picnic outside while the carpet guys were hard at work inside. Sarah and her kids came over and this bird decided to join us as well. We love watching these birds. Notice how one leg is on the pole and the other on the feeder, this is because they are too heavy and the whole feeder rocks like crazy if they don't anchor themselves.

On Wednesday we braved the library for a puppet show. It was CRAZY! If we hadn't gotten there early, and my kids weren't in the middle of a mob of sitting children, I would have left. Thank goodness there were no emergencies. Later in the day we decided to ride our bikes to Kohlers to get an ice cream cone. The kids did GREAT! I was so proud of them-no complaining. They even noticed the outside water park and hope to ride there next. This picture is from when we got home and all needed some cold water and ice cubes.
HOORAY FOR SUMMER!!

On Saturday Greg got to coach Nathan's soccer team. He did it a couple years ago, and still refers to it as "herding sheep." Personally I think these almost 2nd graders are much better than the kindergartens from before.


On Tuesday we had a fun picnic outside while the carpet guys were hard at work inside. Sarah and her kids came over and this bird decided to join us as well. We love watching these birds. Notice how one leg is on the pole and the other on the feeder, this is because they are too heavy and the whole feeder rocks like crazy if they don't anchor themselves.

On Wednesday we braved the library for a puppet show. It was CRAZY! If we hadn't gotten there early, and my kids weren't in the middle of a mob of sitting children, I would have left. Thank goodness there were no emergencies. Later in the day we decided to ride our bikes to Kohlers to get an ice cream cone. The kids did GREAT! I was so proud of them-no complaining. They even noticed the outside water park and hope to ride there next. This picture is from when we got home and all needed some cold water and ice cubes.
HOORAY FOR SUMMER!!
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun summer so far. I didn't know that Kohlers has ice cream cones, yum!
Glad to hear your more optimistic about summer. :) Enjoy the adventure. At least you'll have a big trip to kill a lot of time soon!!! I'm jealous!
Fun!! Sounds like you are already off to a busy start!
Post a Comment