Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wanted: One Magic Wand


If I had a magic wand then this mess wouldn't have taken me over 27 minutes to clean up.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Homemade bread and cookies in the cookie jar? You are a good mom.

Courtney said...

If you find on of those wands... I want one as well!

Tara Ann said...

Your idea of a mess is so funny!!!!! Before I really clean my house becomes quite the disaster...as you know from experience. It takes me all day to get my kitchen/dining area to look clean.

Janette said...

27 minutes? I give you the Cleaning Bee award for that fastness!

Erin said...

I'm just taking a min to catch up on blogs and it seems as though you have been a little busy!!!

I don't know where you find the time to make bread and cookies. I am lucky to get dinner made at these days :)

Amy Jones said...

I'm with Janette...27 minutes? Seriously? I think you must have some serious skills, even without that magic wand.

Christina said...

your "mess" puts me to shame!