Today I had another doctor appointment and he said I was almost to a three, so not too different, but something. I have been feeling okay, just sore and stretched out. I have been trying really hard to be happier and not let my tired body make me a grumpy mommy and wife. Here are some fun things from this last week:
One of my friends is lucky enough to be on a cruise right now and I was more than willing to go get my nails done with her before she left. It felt great and now, even though I can't really see my toes, I know they look nice.
My kids love Lego's. Nathan and Ryan are always building spaceships and robots and then placing them on the playroom ledge so I don't put them away or so they are safe from smaller hands. Some are pretty intricate and some are very simple. BUT, the boys are SO proud of each and everyone one and could tell you all about them and how to play with them properly.
You can see my tulips and daffodils behind these two cuties. We have LOVED the spring weather lately. It feels great to have the sun on our skin and to be able to play outside. I especially love the colors that start to shoot up everywhere. My kids are most excited about Popsicles. I make them do a little running around before they get one-they have to be hot. I love orange sherbet push-ups, they remind me of good times at "the ranch" when I was in high school.
We finally got the crib all set up. Nathan was a great help, for a little while. Annabelle also. Her room got significantly smaller, but I think she is really excited to finally be able to share a room like her brothers. I think we are pretty much ready for this baby to come. 3 weeks or less, I guess two until I get induced. I can't wait to meet our new baby girl.
7 comments:
Those are some fat toes! hahaha, but cute. Now Annabelle's room looks just like my kids' room. Once again....can't wait to see you guys.
Love the cute decorated toes!
Good luck, I'm excited for you!
Good luck and keep hanging in there. Your toes look fabulous :)
Holy cow, that's soon! You've almost made it! Good luck for the next couple weeks!
Love the toes and LEGOS. can't wait tomeet callie either...take care of your little sis and mommy for me kids! love nana
Wow. When the crib goes up that's a reality check...and very exciting.
Post a Comment