My little Callie is 2 months old today. She is starting to smile and look at us more-what a cutie! She will have her check-up next week where we will get the official stats and the shots. Callie is a such a great baby. I feel I can't complain about anything:
She sleeps during the day.
She will take a binkie.
She wakes up once at night.
She eats well.
Her siblings LOVE her.
She doesn't spit up very much.
Her clogged tear duct cleared up.
Her gas went away (once I stopped eating onions).
Her hair isn't falling out, it just keeps growing and growing-but what color will it be??
She is now officially out of my room (tonight will be night #2!)
We love our little finale. I can't imagine life without her. I look forward to watching her grow and can't wait to meet the little personality the Lord has sent to our family. We love you Callie Terese!!
2 comments:
She's so cute--I wish I could meet her! Hopefully some day soon! Way to go on sleeping--I'm jealous!
Callie - I miss you already! love nana
Post a Comment