Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crazy Kids

Callie has discovered our tubes.  She loves to crawl through them, or just sit and read a book.  Twice I thought she was sitting inside a tube but she had somehow managed to climb out the other end and get half-way up the stairs before I realized it. 
The older kids decided they wanted to crawl like Callie. 
Ryan made this sign the other day.  He worked on it for a while and was very proud of it.  It says, "The Crazy Show.  Today at 11:00.  Have Fun!"  And then the word "tickets" with an arrow pointing down.  He made about a dozen tickets (no idea who they all were for) that said "Ryan's Show."  So around 11 that day he had me turn on music and he danced like crazy.  We all got into it and had fun being goofy and crazy together.  I love the expressions the kids make and the props that they decide to use in their crazy dances.
Annabelle loves her sister.  Have I said this before?  I know I know, I am always putting pictures of them in here.  I just love Annie's look in this one.  I love my girls!

1 comment:

Tara Ann said...

What fun times! Your boys are so creative.