Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Homemade

Last week Annie came home from ballet and told me she needed to make valentine's for her friends.  She brought me some red paper and asked me to cut out hearts.  Then she got to work.  We took a week to finish them, but I think they were fabulous.  She came home with a bag full of store bought cards and candy.  I told her that her valentines were the BEST.  As far as the school parties go, we will be buying cards,  but I love that Annabelle wanted to make these beautiful cards for her 10 ballet friends.
Callie wants to be anywhere Annabelle is.  I have been going into the playroom with them so she can play with more toys.  She LOVES it.  And I love watching them interact.

3 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

cute cute!!

Tracy said...

I loved watching my girls play - and it's heartwarming to see how much they love each other as adults...so just relax while they play mom- take a book!! love, mom

Tracy said...

Annabelle - you are such an artist - those valentines are BEAUTIFUL!! love nana