Of all my children Annie definitely gets hurt the most. We were having a fabulous time at Grandma Pam's house. We had a delicious dinner. The kids were having a blast with their cousins. We had yummy cake and ice cream to celebrate a bunch of January and February birthdays. And then we hear Annie scream.
I look at Greg and ask "Do you want to go help her?" He says "No" and takes over the Callie watch so I can get away. When I walk into Grandma's room I see blood, not tons, but enough to know that I need to get my hand on her forehead immediately and that we would be going to the doctor's that night. As I rounded up the kids and gathered all of our stuff Grandma and Greg cleaned Annabelle up and calmed her down. I could see on the faces of the cousins that they were a little shaken up. I don't think I freaked out very much, if at all (I've done this too many times). On the way to the doctor she said, "Why do I always get hurt?"
We decided to try the Instacare a few minutes from Grandma's house. We got there 15 minutes before close and left in less than 20 minutes with Annabelle's head glued. Greg said she just played the Iphone and didn't fuss at all. It couldn't have gone more smoothly. My poor little girl has had her fair share of injuries. Poor thing.
2 comments:
ANNABELLE! Sending you a huge hug! Sorry you got hurt...that's Eliza's role in our family.
Annie - I think you get hurt because you are not a sissy girl - you like to try things, you are adventurous and fun and sometimes that just leads to a little ow-ee. so keep being tough and know that there are lots of adventures ahead...hope I can share in some. love Nana
Post a Comment