Friday, November 4, 2011

Family Pictures

Our last professional family picture was taken Christmas of 2008.  So that is when Annabelle was 2 and we were not even thinking about our dear sweet Callie.  We have taken lots of casual family pictures, but none that could replace the beauty hanging above my piano.  A couple weeks ago my friend Kortney endured two hours with our family and tried to capture smiles on the six of us.  Callie was the hardest, but I expected that.  My cousin Sarah helped us pick out some fun clothes and I while family pictures isn't easy I think they turned out really great:








3 comments:

Webster Family said...

you all look gorgeous! i LOVE the one of Ryan!! And your hair looks fantastic. I wish Sarah lived near me!

Tara Ann said...

WOW! Amazing pictures. Your boys are sooo handsome and your girls are adorable. Well done with the outfits-you guys look great. Greg looks like an ad from GQ and you look stunning Emily!!!

Tracy said...

Great pictures - what a beautiful family...we have one by a tree just like that!! love Nana