Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dresser Space

I have a nice long dresser that I inherited from my grandma, but as the years have gone by it has become cluttered by jewelry.  I haven't always worn a lot of jewelry, but as my kids have gotten older I have become more brave with wearing more.  Greg bought me a small jewelry box to help, and then I added another basket for all the bracelets I was accumulating.  But as time went on, the dresser became overwhelmed.  I decided I needed something on the wall, since I had so much empty space there anyway.  I looked at a lot of designs and then came up with my own.  Thankfully Greg helped put my thoughts into action and I now have a nice display AND a cleared off dresser. 

2 comments:

Christina said...

Way to get organized and create a decoration at the same time! I love it when things can serve more than one purpose. :)

Tara Ann said...

So cute. I have so many ideas from Pinterest that I can't wait to do when I own a house again. For now I am learning how to sew...I'm sew excited!