Greg and I went out for on a date the weekend before Valentine's Day so the day of was more just a family love day. I made a hearty breakfast, complete with bacon. It made us a wee bit late for school, but the kids agreed with me that is was worth it.
During the day I put on Ryan's class party. I was really excited for it and even remembered my camera because I thought that Annie and Callie would be okay if I didn't watch them closely. I was wrong. Within minuted of getting to the class, Callie had toppled over backward from the keva and hit her head hard on the ground. She was in my arms throughout most of the party. I was a little worried I might have to take her in to a doctor, but she seemed fine after a couple minutes of crying.
I made a yummy fish dinner complete with Love Potion #9, roasted cauliflower and Greg and my new favorite-wild rice. The kids never eat much of it, but we like it so I keep trying. We also had baklava for dessert. I had to give some of that away because I liked it so much.
Annabelle saw a couple of her friends with "Valentine hair" and wanted to try it the next day. According to her, all of February is Valentine's month so it was okay to do. The hearts were a little tricky, and didn't look as neat as her friends', but the girls were happy.
1 comment:
What a fun way to do valentine's. Annie - you're hair is awesome!
Post a Comment