Ryan was so excited to get baptized on March 3. I was able to go with him to his interview with the bishop. He was so charismatic as the bishop asked him questions about what he believed and about his testimony. When the bishop asked him about the Holy Ghost he jumped in and told a story about a time when he, Nathan and Annabelle were walking home from church and a neighbor's dog came chasing them and jumped on Annie. I had driven home and felt the Holy Ghost prompt me to come check on them. And sure enough, Annie needed some help. I love that Ryan remembered something like that. I am so grateful that my children are in tune with the spirit.
Ryan normally isn't one to get dressed quickly, for school or church or anything. But the morning he was getting baptized he got dressed so quickly and reverently. He didn't fight with anyone and just got ready without my nagging him.
My boys are so handsome and I am so thankful that Greg is a worthy priesthood holder and was able to baptize Ryan.
I love my Ry-guy and I am so proud of his decision to get baptized. We had a lot of family in town to make Ryan feel special and while I didn't get any pictures of them, I am so thankful they came and supported us. We had a yummy brunch afterwards and enjoyed playing with cousins and chatting with Aunts and Uncles, Grandma and Grandpas.
3 comments:
Wow, such precious pictures. He really has grown up and you are right, your boys are soooo handsome!
It was a wonderful day- glad we could be there!!
love Nana and Grumpy
Congratulations to all of you--Ryan and parents! What a special day.
Post a Comment