Both of my girls sleep with their hands under their heads. Not all
night, but sometimes. I think it is adorable. I kind of woke Callie up
the other day when I took a picture, but I wanted to remember it.
Callie is in a big girl bed! I bought some fabric to make the girls matching quilts and the next thing I know I am putting her crib on KSL and then it is gone right at nap time. She has done pretty well, though it is weird seeing her walk into our room in the morning. I am hopefully going to paint this week and then we will get bunk beds.
We spend a lot of time outdoors lately. At the park or in our backyard.
We got our garden put together on Saturday. Now I just have to remember to water it. I love fresh veggies and luckily our kids eat a bunch of it also. This year we have peas, carrots, green beans, beets, jalapenos, zucchini, crook neck squash and a little flower like squash. I can't wait until this is all green.
I found my old dress that I wore around the age of two and Annabelle wore right at 2. Callie was really excited to try it on. Seeing the pictures together (too bad I wasn't facing the camera) makes me realize how different my 2 girls look from each other. Such cuties, and definitely sisters, but they definitely have their own adorable look.




1 comment:
Did you know that the barrettes you are wearing were made by Gigi? Sadly they did not survive. Well - you're girls do not look much like you - except that they are both adorable and look great in the dress! I hope to see YOUR granddaughter in it some day!!
love you! mom
Post a Comment