Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Work Party

 Greg's company, Central Logic, had a fun summer party.  Their company is still pretty small so it was just nice and cozy at a park near their office.  We had a bounce house, a dunk tank, volleyball, a balloon lady and a fancy face painter.
 
 Nathan and Ryan loved the dunk tank.  They loved getting dunked and dunking other kids.  It was even raining a bit and they still hung out at the dunk tank nearly the entire three hours we were there.
 The balloon lady made the girls happy with their kitties, monkeys, dogs and turtles. 
 
The girls and I had quite the artwork done on our faces.  I was amazed at how still Callie sat for the lady.  I can never get her to hold that still at church or anywhere.  But she did awesome and they both loved it!  My face was also done up but when I surprised Greg with some water balloons I got a little smeary.  Oh well, it was worth it (it was hot so any cooling off was appreciated).

No comments: