Nathan received his arrow of light this week. It is the highest rank in Cub Scouts and it can be work on his boy scout uniform next year. His birthday isn't until February but with the help of great leaders and extra work at home he got it done early. He really wanted it and as we were getting ready to leave to the ceremony he said, "I bet you are really proud of me mom. If I had a kid getting his arrow of light I would be proud of him." I assured him that yes, we were so proud of his hard work.
5 boys earned it all together! So exciting! The mountain man had them hold their arms to a square for a long time, a really long time. He told some stories and had them each tell part of the boy scout motto or law.
Congrats Nathan! We are so proud of you!
2 comments:
Nathan! that is fabulous! Congrats Buddy--I am so super proud of you. And that ceremony looks pretty cool too!
Nathan - I am also VERY proud of you! I know you worked very hard and that is the biggest reason! Don't you feel great that you accomplished a goal! it is AWESOME! Love you! Nana
Post a Comment