Wednesday, October 24, 2012

crazy hair day

I love spirit week.  I have lots of memories of doing spirit weeks from my childhood.  I loved it.  At least I remember that I loved it and I have some pictures of me dressing up really crazy to prove it. 
 I bought some curlers for the girls with the idea of trying it out, but I put them in a closet vowing to learn how to do it, soon.  When I saw that "crazy hair day" was on the list this time around I thought it was a perfect day to try them out and it wouldn't matter if it failed. 
Annabelle surprised me with how willing she was to wear curlers to bed.  I am not sure I want to have an uncomfortable night sleep so props to her!  She was SO excited to put them in and then SO excited to take them out.  While I learned a few things, like the smallest curlers make REALLY tight curls, I think she looked beautiful!
 
 
The boys had their own ideas for crazy hair day.  Ryan wanted one side of his hair neat and the other messy.  Then we sprayed it white all over (the only color I had from past years).  Nathan went all messy and then only half white (the opposite half than Ryan-he did NOT want to copy).  I love my kids and their kooky hair and expressions!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh Annie! I had curlers like that when I was a kid - they aren't as bad as the hard plastic ones! you all look great! love Nana