Thursday, November 1, 2012

Reflections

 I am so proud of my children for entering the Reflections contest this year.  I love that they all won an award.  Annabelle worked the hardest of the three of them and she was rewarded for her work with an Award of Excellence.  While the boys didn't really want to do it this year and complained a bit along the way, they pulled through and did a great job earning them each an Award of Merit.  All three of them did a piece of literature.  Annabelle wrote a fictional story while the boys both wrote stories from their life.  The theme this year was " The Magic of a Moment."  I love how they each thought of different ways to meet this theme.  That is what I love about Reflections and why I encourage them every year to enter.  I like them to think "outside of the box."  I like seeing what they can come up with when given a random phrase.  Congrats kiddos!  I think you are all AWESOME!



1 comment:

Tracy said...

Can't wait to read what you wrote! love you! Nana