Monday, December 30, 2013

Crazy Day

 
 
 On Monday the kids played great all morning.  I finally made it back to the gym and looked forward to a relaxing day reading on my new Kindle.  Then at some point the girls asked me to make sugar cookies.  I had a mix and some frosting so I decided, "Sure, why not?"  We had lots of fun with some old cookie cutters that I bought when Nathan was little. 
When the cookies were ready to frost, everyone had at least 1 friend over so I decided to frost them myself to eliminate a little crazy from my life.  I love all the different animal shapes i have.
Then I thought I'd add some more crazy and I taught the kids and some friends the M&M game.  I remember playing this when I was young at my friend, Heather's house.  She had lots of older siblings and always had cool games to play.  The kids loved it, but it was definitely crazy.  Callie kept rolling doubles and so it was often her turn to try to get the M&Ms with the knives.  I don't think she ever got even one.  But everyone had fun and when I had to leave for a few minutes to answer the door the M&Ms disappeared.  Fun times!
 



1 comment:

Tracy said...

I don't think I every played the M&M game - and Grumpy is on a new M&M kick so send me the rules! :o) love nana