The first game just Callie and I went. She was worried about not having anyone to play with but she found a friend quickly. And then a good friend, Jillian Heap, ended up being there to watch her brother so Callie was surrounded by friends the whole time. Grandma Pam works right next to the baseball field so she came over to say hi during her lunch break.
We headed back in the afternoon and not surprisingly Callie was asleep when I went to get her out of the car. But when Annabelle went to unhook her seat belt Callie smiled and "woke up!" The little faker. We ate dinner while we watched the game. Grandma came again and then Uncle Jan stopped by to say hi.
After the game we got slushes at Sonic.
Someone is feeling LOTS better!
Ryan's last game was right during Girl Scouts. I had already changed the time and didn't want to postpone it again so a teammate took him and I met him there at the end. It was a disappointing game, but they all walked away with a trophy and a smile. Ryan is even excited for baseball next year.







No comments:
Post a Comment