My niece Ammasea was baptized on Saturday by her Daddy. This was a special moment for her family as her Dad just recently got the priesthood, the power of God, so that he was able to perform this ordinance. Even more exciting was the news that their family will be sealed together for time and all eternity this June. So special. We all gathered at their home afterwards for a BBQ. And then of course it finally snowed. It was beautiful to see and I loved capturing the innocence and excitement of my children. I love that they were some of the few who ventured outside to enjoy God's gift to the world. I joined them for a short time (California girl still) and we sang our favorite rain/snow song - If all the snowflakes were Hershey bars and milk shakes.
Callie got a hold of my camera and took some pictures. She has a hard time looking at the camera when I am taking pictures, it seems she does when she is the photographer as well. Such a cutie!



















No comments:
Post a Comment