Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Super Saturday

 Saturday was a GORGEOUS day.  It was definitely spring and while I wish I could have spent more time relaxing outside, my family accomplished a lot in a 14 hour period of time.
8-10am - Greg and Callie picked up rocks at the Stake Welfare Farm
9-11:45am - Ryan had district championships for Battle of the Books.  He didn't win but he had some fun.  I was able to go and watch 2 matches but had to come home in the middle.  I felt bad picking him up when he said he waited for 20 minutes or so.  He definitely pushed the, "This wouldn't have happened if I had a phone" bit.
 10:30-12 - Callie to birthday party #1
11-11:30 - Mom to baby shower.  I wish I could have stayed longer or at least eaten more of the delicious rolls.  I am glad I was able to support a sweet lady in my neighborhood.
11:15 - Dad picks up Nathan and Annabelle in SLC after the spent the night with cousins
11-2 - Nathan to Scout service project
1:30-3 - Callie to birthday party #2
2:00 - Ryan to swimming merit badge
4:00-9:30 - Mom and Annabelle to SLC for Women's Conference

I'm exhausted just writing this all out.  Somehow I managed to plant 4 plants from a neighbor and hang up pictures in my downstairs.  My sister Wendy and her family arrived from California just 15 minutes after Annie and I got home.  From one crazy day to a crazy week! Wish me luck!




No comments: