We hadn't gone to Farm Country for a long time and both girls really wanted to go so I coerced the boys to come as well. Nathan really put up a stink but reluctantly came along since I promised him we would be just an hour. We did everything and then decided it was time to stand in the pony ride line. Unfortunately that line was ridiculous and we were there for an hour extra. Nathan was pretty upset. He has been quite the teenager about it.
I have pictures with all my kids riding on this sheep, but it has been behind the fence for awhile. This picture makes it kind of like she is riding it.
This will probably be the last picture of Ryan riding the horses (Nathan was too old). I love my kids!! We stopped by Zaxby's for take out lunch and it was delicious!! I can't wait to go and try it again.











No comments:
Post a Comment