Monday, June 13, 2016

Happy #36 to ME!

  I loved all the hugs and cuddles I got from Greg and my adorable children.  The night before we went out with the Browns and had a fabulous time painting together.




 Fun gifts that I have loved using.

 The girls made me sweet cards all wrapped up in their blankets.
 We went out to breakfast at Penny Ann's Cafe.  It was a long wait, but the spice store next door was serendipitous.  The food was definitely worth the wait.
 I got to try rope climbing for the first time.  It was HARD.  After learning all the rules and getting belay certified I ascended the wall.  When I came down my arms hurt SO much.  I could barely move.

 We were invited to two different BBQues on my birthday and it was fun going to both of them.  I only got sung to once thanks to Bishop Puzey.  I loved seeing so many wonderful friends and neighbors all day.


  A friend gave me this little cake so I had that on my actual birthday and then Greg made me a chocolate coconut sheet cake the next day.  They were both delicious!

No comments: