Tuesday, September 27, 2016

1st Official Day

 What in the world?!  I have a 1st, 5th, 7th and 9th grader!!!!! Where has the time flown?!  I can't believe it, even when it is right in front of me.  These kids have been rocking school so far this year.  I got to spend the whole first day of school with my kiddos and the rest of the Probitas house.  Meadow started things off with a bang like usual.  They made an awesome video of the staff climbing Bridal Veil Falls and then they did an amazing drum performance to Geronimo.  I posted the video on facebook and it had over 60K views!!  I did not realize that was a possibility and it caused some weird friend invites, but I love all the positive attention the school got that they deserved.  Here is to another great year of getting older and wiser, too!







No comments: