Thursday, October 13, 2016

Newsies and GiGi

 Greg and I got to go see the Broadway musical Newsies, it was amazing.  We wanted to try the best burger in Salt Lake City first and our YELP app told us to try Lucky's.  When we got there we realized it was going to be an interesting dinner.  We were carded at the door and then we were the only ones there without multiple piercings, tattoos, colored hair or extreme clothes.  We felt a little out of place but the food was yummy and we later had a good conversation about how all these people are children of God, even if they don't know it or live it.
 Grandma Bonnie turned 86 this August and we had a fun birthday party for her.  Sarah and I gathered letters from all of her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.  Grandma LOVED looking through them over the next few days and I loved seeing the emotions overtake her when she realized what we had done.  My Grandma Bonnie is an amazing woman.  She is so kind and loving to everyone who passes her by.  I am so thankful she lives here in Utah right now so I can see her more.


No comments: