Friday, November 4, 2016

Halloween 2016

 We started the morning off with pumpkin pancakes, they were delicious!  I love how the kids looked this year.
 Nathan was a chef with delicious cookies that he made by himself and passed out to his friends.
 Ryan was a nerd and passed out smarties to those who answered simple math problems.
 Annabelle was a Tigress - such a cutie!
Callie really wanted to be a cat but this witch cat costume was the closest we could find.  She loved it.
I had bought a purple wig for Probitas and so I wanted to find a costume that could use it.  I've always loved Strawberry Shortcake so I picked her friend, Plum Pudding.
 Greg was nothing this year but he stayed home and had fun scaring kids and passing out candy.
  For dinner we had blood soup, giant toes, and pasta brains.  It was perfect and easy and healthy before all that candy.  Nathan went to a friend's house for the evening and played games.  Ryan went trick or treating with friends for a bit but then watched a movie.  I took my girls and their two friends around half our neighborhood before they called it quits.

The aftermath.  I was so happy that the kids didn't trick or treat as much, which meant not as much candy.  They definitely had enough though.































No comments: