Another year of reflections is in the books. It is something that i have loved watching my kids participate in year after year and I have now been in charge for three years. It is A LOT of work and it is always so rewarding at the assembly (but terrifying, too).
You would think I would be okay talking in front of people but I get so sweaty and nervous white I wait for the thing to start. Once I am talking I get a little better, this year I didn't get choked up at all so that is good. I am so proud of my girls and their hard work. Annabelle got her trophy in Film and her medal in Literature. Callie got her trophies for Music Composition and Literature. These chicas are so talented and have such creative and imaginative minds. I am so proud to be their mom.



No comments:
Post a Comment