Monday, February 27, 2017
7th Grade Science Sub
Ryan was really sad that I started subbing at the elementary school the year he left. At first I thought there was no way id want to do middle school but Ryan kept asking and assuring me that he would keep my safe. When I saw one of his teachers looking for a sub, I grabbed it, but unfortunately Ryan has him on A day and it was a B day. When I told Ryan he was so happy that we were going to be able to have lunch together. Ryan kind of got caught up in a video with his friend but he came and chatted with me before the next class started. It was fun to see a bunch of kids I did know. When Carter Caldwell came in he put his hands up and shouted hooray. Those kind of reactions definitely make me happy. When Nathan was at lunch he and his friends walked by and waved. Then I waved them in and gave them chocolates. I was in 7th grade science for 3 periods and got to watch a cool movie 3 times. Then I went to 8th grade math and got to teach my nephew, Josh. I have decided that while middle school isn't my favorite, if possible I will be Nathan or Ryan's sub sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment