

Holidays are always a special time at our home. The girls had a blast making their own Valentine's box. The boys helped also and I love how they turned out. I woke up early and made a jello braid for breakfast before Nathan left for seminary. The kids love traditions like the little boxes of chocolate and conversation hearts, Greg's annual poems and of course the Crazy Cupids Cafe for dinner.
The girls let me do their hair and Greg sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers, complete with tulips which he knows are my favorite. I got to help in Callie's class and even too cookies to Annabelle's to celebrate her Half Birthday.
My Daddy gave me this kiss necklace many many years ago and I love wearing it every year. It makes me feel closer to him instead of 2 states away.
All ready for Cupids Cafe. The menu ended up being a lot bigger that usual and we had lots of leftovers, but it was yummy and the kids didn't complain. We had steak, baked potatoes, rolls, cookies, fruit salad, and veggies. Even I couldn't finish all the food.
Trying to get a picture of everyone smiling and not making goofy faces is pretty tough. I love the goofy, but it does get a little tiring.
I love seeing my family get more healthy. Greg has lost over 15 pounds since Christmas and is feeling better than ever. We are all eating more protein and it feels great. Nathan continues in Rock climbing and Ryan has started track. He wasn't too sure about it the first day and I had to drive him back to the school, but after a week he really likes it and is looking forward to it.













No comments:
Post a Comment