Friday, March 10, 2017

Grandma Pam and Sourdough


 We love Grandma Pam.  We love that she hosts dinner many times every year.  Her love for my children is so touching and she tried her best to be a part of our lives.  Ryan has a hard time doing a normal smile.  It was either too unhappy looking or this, so this is what we get.

 Greg came home from work one day last week and said he wanted to start making sourdough bread.  I love sourdough and I have been thinking about this off and on for years.  Since it was Greg's idea this time, I jumped on it and we ordered a start right away.  Greg was so excited to start the feeding process.  He watched so many videos and read so many different recipes.  He stayed home and worked from home yesterday so that he could do all the steps to make a loaf of sourdough.  He also made sourdough waffles for us for breakfast.



  The bread was fantastic and he and I are excited to keep perfecting it and trying new recipes as well.    


No comments: