Monday, May 22, 2017

Mother's Day

  Thanks to this handsome man I am a mother.  I love being a mom.  It definitely isn't the easiest thing in the world, but it is the most rewarding.  I love that I have been able to be at home with my kiddos for the past 15+ years.  I have loved watching them grow and learn and grow some more.  Each of my children are amazing and I can't imagine our family without them.  I had the privilege of speaking in church on Mother's Day and while it was a little scary and I probably offended someone, I felt that the Lord inspired me to speak from my heart and I hope that everyone felt that.  Our bishopric put on a lovely luncheon for all the sisters in our ward and it was nice to have everyone together in the same room.  The kids happily gave me some gifts they had picked out with Greg and they made me yummy food.  I got to talk to my mom all morning and the kids each took turns talking with her as well.  It was a great day!












 I love our photo shoots and i love playing games and doing puzzles with the family.  So much laughter and fun had by all.  I even had the time to make some yummy sourdough bread-YUM! I look forward to many more years of fun with my special family.














No comments: