Thursday, February 7, 2008

We Made it!! Hooray!!

I know that in my earlier post I mentioned that we would take the kids to the dino museum once they made it to the star, but Ryan's preschool went there last week for their field trip. Then, why do you ask, are they so excited?? Well, for almost a year (thanks to my cousin's "Save the Date" wedding announcement) we have been planning a trip to Disneyland. We were going to wait and tell them the day we left (Monday) but we decided that telling them was worthy of the big star. The boys are SO excited and it is fun that we get to talk about it with them and tell them more about the rides, and everything. I can't wait to get out to California and get away from all of this snow. I will never love snow, but here I am so at least I get a little reprieve for a while.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Have so much fun in Disneyland!!

Anne Marie said...

How fun! We took our kids in December and they just LOVED it!!!

Hey, what is the name of the book you guys are reading this month for Book Club? Joy said it was really good.

Kate said...

Fun! I hope you have a great time! This is supposed to be a great time of year to go with less crowds, etc.

Jason and Kristin said...

Tag...you're it! Go to my blog to see what to do.

6littleanimals said...

This is Kenna. We just went to Disneyland! Left on the 3rd of February, came back on the 6th. It is pretty magical for the kiddos.

Take your boys on Buzz Lightyear's ride. It is a videogame meets Disneyland ride - everyone gets their own blaster to shoot at Zurg while you ride. AND there is a Jedi Training Academy next to it that's fun too. Both are great for the boys... in our family, especially for my husband. :)

Love your blog!