Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What's In My Purse?

I am sure that you are all DYING to see pictures of our trip to Southern CA, but that will take me a couple more days to sort through, not to mention that 5+ loads of laundry that I have to get done. While I was gone however, a friend wanted to know what was in my purse. This last week my purse was actually a backpack to make things easier while touring the Disney parks. Here is some of what I had to carry around with me:
  • diaper and wipes of course
  • sunscreen-I really loved getting out of the snow for a week
  • Disney receipts from restaurants, souvenirs, or snacks
  • maps to both Disneyland and California Adventure
  • bus passes from our hotel to the resort
  • Bubbles from my cousin's wedding
  • Chapstick, Orajel (can't leave home without it) and hand sanitizer-who knows what germs my kids touched on all the rides they went on.
  • mints from our hotel, we really loved the Hampton!
  • Sunglasses-I didn't wear these much because I really don't like them, but they did divert Annabelle a couple times in some of the lines.
  • Last but definitely not least, my camera. I took over 200 pictures and my family was all great sports at my always asking them to stop and pose. I can't wait for the book I will make out of this trip!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Sounds so fun. My kids are begging to go to Disneyland. We went two years ago, but Zack was only 3 and Derek was a newborn, so they think they are ready to go again. We will get there eventually.

Kristi said...

Can't wait to see pics from the trip! Glad you made it back safe, we missed you!

Raechal said...

glad to hear you made it home safely. I hope the trip was lots of fun and worth that icky 12 hour car ride each way!

Amy Jones said...

I'm jealous, jealous, jealous that your purse contained so much sun-loving stuff! I'm so sick of the snow that I can't WAIT for the sun to do it's work here in Utah. I hope you had a great trip!

Brad said...

I hope that you guys had a great trip. Next time, we will have to coordinate a time to meet. We only live 15 min away from Disneyland. We are getting passes this weekend!