Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Husband Tag

Who Do You Love? My wonderful Gregory and kids! My family and my friends.

How Long Have You Been Married? Almost 7 years, on Cinco de Mayo

Who Said I Love You First? Gregory, and it was the first time anyone had ever said it to me and so it took my a couple hours to return it. He was very patient with me.

How Long Did You Date? 4 months of dating and then 4 months of engagement

Where Did He Propose? At Beals Point on Folsom Lake-my dad gave him a few locations since he new it was coming and he wanted it to be official for the big party we were having that night with family and friends.

Who Is Taller? Greg

Who Is Smarter? Unfortunately I have to say Greg, because he is constantly using his knowledge and learning new things. I learn new things too, like sewing and crocheting and new recipes, but I don't think it compares.

Who Does The Laundry? Definitely me, But I don't iron-I did that at college for a couple years and all growing up for my dad, so no more unless I need something done.

Who Pays The Bills? We both pay some

Who Mows The Lawn? Greg does it about 70% of the time.

Who Cooks Dinner? Me. He can pull things off on the weekend sometimes, but there isn't any time during the week

Who Drives? Greg unless he conveniently forgets his glasses-mostly me though on long trips

Who Do I Tag? Kristi, Anne, Kaity, Ann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Birthday song!!!