
Today we watched our niece, Lily(3), and nephew, Aaron (8). The boys played great together and the girls played great together. It was actually a nice day, noisy, but nice. The boys got the rockets ready for a second launch and I decided that us girls would stay home-not because I didn't want to go, but because I didn't want to deal with a screaming Annabelle again. We girls had fun though. They were twirling and chasing each other with high-pitched squeals only young girls can master. I joined in the fun and we had quite the tickle war-I LOVE hearing kids laugh!! It was really fun to stop "doing" all of the busy work and just enjoy being a mom, and an aunt. I love the looks on the girls faces.


2 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm so glad the kids had fun. Thanks so much for watching them! Let us know when we can return the favor.
So lucky!!! My sister's kids are all in KS, so my kids don't get to see them very often. How fun!
Tara
Post a Comment