Friday, August 1, 2008

Our New Pet, Ajax

I found this picture that I suppose one of the boys took and decided that I shouldn't neglect our pet in his moment of fame on my blog. The weekend of the 4th Greg was cleaning out under the sink and found our old fish tank. His first response to Ryan was, "Let's go get a fish!" And of course Ryan's response was, "Yeah, okay, right now." Needless to say, I hate fish. I don't like to worry about feeding them and I especially hate cleaning their stinky tanks. Maybe if I could hold it or pet it I would like it better (and Annie has tried this at least twice). Before we headed over to pet smart I made Greg promise that he would take care of the little swimmer, and luckily so far he has.

1 comment:

Lewis Family said...

What a pretty shade of blue. Way to be a nice mom and let them get the fish :)