Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gummi Bears



Tonight at my neighborhood recipe swap I was amazed that so many women had not heard of Gummi Bears. Both Greg and I have happy memories watching Disney Afternoon cartoons and Gummi Bears was one of our favorites. I found a DVD at the library today and influenced the boys to pick it. I think they enjoyed it tonight, at least I enjoyed hearing the theme song. Anyone else remember this show??

12 comments:

Amy said...

For sure!!! Gummi Bears, bouncing here and there and everywhere. High adventure that's beyond compare,
They are the Gummi Bears.
I grew up on that show - oh and don't forget Duck Tales.

Fiddlefish said...

I totally forgot all about that show! My fav was Smurfs. Papa, Smurfette, Handy...

Tara

Kristi said...

What people haven't heard of the gummi bears??? That show was a classic!!

Whitney said...

A classic. One of our faves.

Amy Jones said...

Don't worry, Emily...I'm totally with you. I totally remember the song too. LOVE IT! Thanks for the walk down TV memory lane.

Raechal said...

I totally remember that show too! I loved it!

Jodi Jo said...

That's why I don't remember it! We never had Disney channel growing up. Only basic TV- no cable.

Aubri n Scott said...

I loved the Gummi Bears! I did loves the smurfs more, but Strawberry shortcake was my fave!

Autumn said...

Never heard of it, but I don't think we had the Disney Channel growing up. It looks way cute though...maybe we'll have to check it out at the library! I did however love the Smurfs like everyone else!

Lewis Family said...

I vaguely remember this show. I think my younger sibs watched it. I was a smurf fan too. But my favorite was Strawberry Shortcake. My friends and I always pretended we were the characters and I was always strawberry shortcake. I remember Duck Tales too.

Kaity said...

My parents did not let me watch shows with references to "high adventure" or secret beverages that enduce euphoric states.

Bobbi said...

I had completely forgotten about this little show! Thanks for the reminder! What ever happened to all of the good cartoons?