About 2 months ago my little sister told me she was about to find out what she was having, but didn't want to know until her baby shower. I told her I wanted to make her a quilt and so I was deemed the lucky one to find out first. It has been a little tricky to keep the secret but the many miles between us really helped. Today was the long awaited baby shower and Kayley and John were blind folded before they found out. We put a lei on each of them and then had them lift the blind folds together. It was fun to have a little surprise and know it is nice to be able to use the pronoun she around Kayley.

I had SO much fun making Kayley's quilt. Before I knew what she was having I asked what colors she would want. Annabelle and I had a lot of fun picking out the pinks and browns. I never thought I would love to sew and quilt, but I had SO much fun doing this and look forward to more projects in the future.

I had SO much fun making Kayley's quilt. Before I knew what she was having I asked what colors she would want. Annabelle and I had a lot of fun picking out the pinks and browns. I never thought I would love to sew and quilt, but I had SO much fun doing this and look forward to more projects in the future.
3 comments:
Very cute qult!!! I think I might have to get that pattern!
How fun! That is an awesome way to do something! Very clever! you are very talented too! The quilt is awesome! Way to go!
Love the quilt Emily! Pink and browns are my fav! You did a great job with the hearts!!
Post a Comment