This is a dress that my grandma made me when I was 2 for my little sister's baby blessing. I have been anxious to have Annabelle wear it and I thought it was only appropriate to do so when I was at home with my mom to see it in person. We both agreed that Annie looked adorable, just like me.
I can't believe the great condition that the dress is in. You must have only worn it once and then mom boxed it up. The color is still vibrant and there are no stains on it. So cute!
how awesome is that, to have something that is full of memories! your not making and indirect announcment are you????? LOL!!!! can't wait for thursday!!!
It was so fun to show Annabelle the pictures of her mommy in HER dress. Not sure she really got that it was Emily. Em wore it a lot...with the matching hair ribbons made by her other grandma...those didn't make it. Pretty girls!! Love Nana
How fun. You both look darling in that cute little dress. I had the outfit that I wore home from the hospital that I had saved for Hannah, but she weighed 2 lbs more than I did so it barely fit her. It wasn't the photo op I hoped it would be. Those pics would make a cute crapbook page!
6 comments:
How fun to have those memories! I have a box full of things from when I was a baby. It is fun you get to share with your little girl!
I can't believe the great condition that the dress is in. You must have only worn it once and then mom boxed it up. The color is still vibrant and there are no stains on it. So cute!
how awesome is that, to have something that is full of memories! your not making and indirect announcment are you????? LOL!!!! can't wait for thursday!!!
It was so fun to show Annabelle the pictures of her mommy in HER dress. Not sure she really got that it was Emily. Em wore it a lot...with the matching hair ribbons made by her other grandma...those didn't make it. Pretty girls!! Love Nana
How fun. You both look darling in that cute little dress. I had the outfit that I wore home from the hospital that I had saved for Hannah, but she weighed 2 lbs more than I did so it barely fit her. It wasn't the photo op I hoped it would be. Those pics would make a cute crapbook page!
So cute.
Post a Comment