The first day in California we headed to the Jelly Belly Factory. I had been there with Girl Scouts years before, and since my little family loves the candy, we thought we should go. It was a little bit long of a ride after spending the day previous in the car, but the kids handled it great and were just really excited to get some beans. There was a long line for the tour, but luckily there were plenty of jelly beans and things to see while we waited. The tour was not too interesting for kids, but they were able to see the making process and trays upon trays of jelly beans. I was impressed that each visitor got their own small bag of jelly beans (an elimination of me having to buy each of them their own bag). I got a bag of belly flops (misshapen jelly beans) for Greg and I and we called it good. It was a great start of our little adventure.
4 comments:
you guys look like your having so much fun! you and kristi are leaving me all next week! kristi is going back to bear lake....so looks like gno will be very end of august...everyday i have to remind carsen that nathan is in ca-he misses nathan so much-that or its just the wii-he has me almost broken down to buy one....ugh! is summer over yet!!!
Have you looked at your blog-it has a weird background and I can't really read the text.
It looks like you are having a blast! Colton & Zach are totally missing the boys though. I really want to heard about your trip but htere is something wrong with alot of the blog backgrounds. You'll have to check yours out???
Emily
Your blog is fixed now, so what did you do? Mine is crazy and I don't know what to do
Post a Comment