It was a long car ride, but I know that I was truly blessed. The kids did awesome. Time just flew! We stopped 2 times. The first time was about 15 minutes from home in heavy morning traffic just so Ry could go #2. Which of course he didn't go and I think I was a little too rough since no one even mentioned going again for ~370 miles. We stopped for lunch and gas and then headed back on the road.
We had one great moment when our DVD player stopped playing the sound. Since I was the only one in front I was trying to push buttons and turn things off and on hoping that it would click back on, and drive safely, too. It wasn't working so I asked Nathan to say a prayer. Right after I turned everything back on and it worked. Nathan got this great smile on his face, and I was so happy to be able to tell him that Heavenly Father had answered his prayers. It was a great moment. Making it here safe and sane is an answer to my prayers. Here is to 2 weeks of fun!
3 comments:
you bet your buttons when you get back we will have our GNO!!!!! i am sooooo jealous you are in CA-i want to be there!!!! have a blast! =)
You are amazing! I am so glad you made it safe and it sounds like you made good time. Hope you have a great trip
You are so brave, 3 kids alone for that far of a drive. I would have lost my mind I'm sure!
Well Colton comes to your house daily looking for Nathan. I told him you are gone but he wants to check and make sure :) We miss you so make sure you get back quick!
Have a great time and keep us updated.
Post a Comment