Saturday, August 9, 2008

One AWESOME Park



We need some better parks back home where we live. This park was SO fun for the kids, and perfect for hot summer days. As you can see the kids had a blast in the water and out. The two extra kids are my little sister Wendy's. Xander is almost 3 and Eliza is 7 months. We are all having so much fun together. I have been so impressed at how well they have all got along. My boys include Xander and they are so sweet with Eliza. Annabelle is the same. She loves having someone chase her around and then having someone smaller than her. We had a great late afternoon at the park and I look forward to going to the other park similar to this one next week.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That park looks awesome! I bet the kids loved it.

Anonymous said...

i agree - more parks with water that are kid friendly would be nice. once again, looks like you guys are having a blast!